Double Jacket Aerial ADSS Cable
Double cover ADSS fiber Cable: The fibers are positioned in a loose tube made of PBT. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound and oil gel. A fibre reinforce plastic locates in the center of core as a non-metallic strength member.
The tube(and the fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular core. Usually there are 4, 5, 6, 8 tubes.
The optical cable tubes are covered with a PE inner sheath. Once the aramid yarns covered over the inner sheath, the cable is completed with a PE or HDPE outer sheath.
1. The metal free nature of the cable allows installation on a live power system with ensured safety for the installation crew.
2. Due to its small outer diameter, the cable is minimally affected by ice and wind, its light weight ensures a minimum additional load of the tower construction.
3. The span can be 50m/150m/200m/250m/300m/400m/500m etc.
4. Excellent mechanical and environment performance.
5. Application of special sheath materials assures excellent resistance against electrical erosion, even in high field strength environments.
Installation: Self-supporting aerial.
Applications: Aerial fiber networking system.