1.Name: No-standard brass hose fitting
The NPSM threads on these fittings are similar to garden hose only in a 1" size. But, they are not considered garden hose threads or fire hose threads. These fittings are NPSM National Standard Free-Fitting Straight Mechanical Pipe Thread on one end and iron pipe size (IPS) or barb fitting on the other side. Like garden hose threads, the NPSM threads themselves do not seal water from leaking at the fitting. A washer must be used in the hose or the female NPSM fitting which creates the seal when the female threads are tightened onto the male threads.
1" Hose Barb, Brass Air Fitting.
· Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
· Relative softness of brass threading when compared to other metals allows for a tight seal
· Barbed shank provides secure connection to hose
· Intended for use with hose clamp or crimp type ferrule (sold separately)
· These fittings contain lead
· Customized products according to customer drawings
International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of CHINA.