White aluminum composite Panel consists of polyethylene core material between two layers of aluminum skins. The LDPE core thickness and alloy’s width can be designed according to customer’s requirements, the front surface is coated with PE paints, the protective film on the surface can be peeled
off. The back sheet is treated with anti-corrosive procedure or coated with anti-corrosive paints.
a) Front: aluminum alloy sheet coated with fluorocarbon resin
(PVDF) and polyester resin (PE) roasting painting
b) Core: nontoxic polyethylene.
Back: aluminum alloy sheet coated with polyester resin painting
d) Surface finish: treated with PVDF and PE resin rolling roasting .
e) Surface coating thickness: 30um
f ) Aluminum alloy sheet thickness:
0.1mm, 0.12mm, 0.15mm, 0.2mm,
0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.45mm, 0.5mm
1) Building exterior curtain walls..
2) Decoration and renovation additions for old buildings
3) Decoration of interior walls, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies
4) Shop door decorations
5) Advertisement board display platforms and signboards
6) Wall boards and ceilings for tunnels..
7) Industrial materials, materials for vehicles and boats